Table of Contents
Zeyu Mi (糜泽羽)
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, P.R.China
Zip/Postal Code: 200240
Email: yzmizeyu at sjtu dot edu dot cn
I am an assistant professor at School of Software, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU). I obtained my Ph.D. in computer science from SJTU, advised by Prof. Haibo Chen and Prof. Binyu Zang. My research interests include operating systems, system virtualization, and system security. I obtained my bachelor degree in software engineering from Nanjing University in 2014.
I am always looking for self-motivated students who are interested in system virtualization and operating system areas, especially building next-generation operating systems or virtualized systems. Drop me an E-mail if you have interests to work with me.
- Operating Systems, Spring, 2021-2022.
- Discrete Mathematics (for Computer Science), Fall, 2019-2021.
- ACM Transactions of Storage (TOS)
- IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC)
- Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST)
- Artifact Evaluation Committee, OSDI '22 Artifact Evaluation
- Artifact Evaluation Committee, USENIX ATC '22 Artifact Evaluation
# means the corresponding author.
[ ] means equal contributions
* means the student I (co-)supervised.
- [OSDI] [Jiahao Chen*, Dingji Li*], Zeyu Mi#, Yuxuan Liu*, Binyu Zang, Haibing Guan, Haibo Chen. Security and Performance in the Delegated User-level Virtualization. The 17th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation, July 2023. (Acceptance rate: 54/255 = 21.2%)
- [OSDI] Encrypted Databases Made Secure Yet Maintainable. Mingyu Li, Xuyang Zhao, Le Chen, Cheng Tan, Huorong Li, Sheng Wang, Zeyu Mi, Yubin Xia, Feifei Li, Haibo Chen. The 17th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation, July 2023. (Acceptance rate: 54/255 = 21.2%)
- [SOSP] Dingji Li*, Zeyu Mi#, Yubin Xia, Binyu Zang, Haibo Chen, Haibing Guan. TwinVisor: Hardware-isolated Confidential Virtual Machines for ARM. The 28th ACM Symposium on Operating System Principles, October 2021. (Acceptance rate: 54/348 = 15.5%) [pdf]
- [USENIX ATC] Jinyu Gu, Xinyue Wu, Wentai Li, Nian Liu, Zeyu Mi, Yubin Xia# and Haibo Chen. Harmonizing Performance and Isolation in Microkernels with Efficient Intra-kernel Isolation and Communication. USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Boston, MA, USA, July 2020. (Acceptance rate: 65/348 = 18.6%)
- [USENIX Security] Zeyu Mi, Dingji Li*, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang, and Haibing Guan(#). (Mostly) Exitless VM Protection from Untrusted Hypervisor through Disaggregated Nested Virtualization. In Proceedings of the 29th USENIX Security Symposium, Boston, MA, USA, August, 2020. [pdf] (Acceptance rate: 157/977 = 16.1%)
- [EuroSys] Zeyu Mi, Dingji Li*, Zihan Yang, Xinran Wang, and Haibo Chen#. SkyBridge: Fast and Secure Inter-Process Communication for Microkernels. In Proceedings of 14th ACM European Conference on Computer Systems, Dresden, Germany, March, 2019. [pdf] (Acceptance rate: 45/207 = 21.7%)
- [AsiaCCS] Sanchuan Chen, Fangfei Liu, Zeyu Mi, Yinqian Zhang, Ruby B. Lee, Haibo Chen, XiaoFeng Wang. Leveraging Hardware Transactional Memory for Cache Side-Channel Defenses. ACM ASIA Conference on Information, Computer and Communications Security, Songdo, Incheon, Korea, June. 2018. (Acceptance rate: 62/310 = 20.0%)
- [IEEE TDSC] Zeyu Mi, Zhi Guo, Fuqian Huang, Haibo Chen#. Hawkeye: Eliminating Kernel Address Leakage in Normal Data Flows. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2022.
- [IEEE TC] Zeyu Mi#, Haoqi Zhuang*, Binyu Zang, Haibo Chen. General and Fast Inter-Process Communication via Bypassing Privileged Software. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 2021. link
- [IEEE TDSC] Zeyu Mi, Haibo Chen#, Yinqian Zhang, Shuanghe Peng, Xiaofeng Wang, Michael Reiter. CPU Elasticity to Mitigate Cross-VM Runtime Monitoring. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2018. link
- Dingji Li (PhD student since 2020)
- Jiahao Chen (PhD student since 2020)
- Yixin Song (PhD student since 2022)
- Haoqi Zhuang (MS student since 2019)
- Tianqiang Xu (MS student since 2020)
- Zebin Li (MS student since 2020)
- Zhi Guo (MS student since 2021)
- Shaofeng Cen (MS student since 2021)
- Yuxuan Liu (MS student since 2021)
- Yifan Tan (MS student since 2022)
- Chenhui Ji (MS student since 2022)
- Yiyuan Dong (MS student since 2022)
- Yiyan Li (Undergraduate student)
- Yicong Wang (Undergraduate student)