Institute of Parallel and Distributed Systems
ShangHai Jiaotong University
825 Zhangheng Road, Shanghai, P.R.China
Zip/Postal Code: 201203
I am a forth year Ph.D student in the Computer Science at Fudan University. I work in the System Research Group of Parallel Processing Institute, adviced by Prof. Binyu Zang and Haibo Chen. My research interests are operating system and system virtualization. I intend to graduate at the summer of 2014.
- VCPU-Balloon: In virtual environments, it is better to let guest VM schedule processes than let hypervisor schedule vcpus. Use VCPU-Ballooning to do so 2013.5 ~ Now
- VFlash: Architecting Flash-based Solid-State Drive for High-performance I/O Virtualization 2012.6 ~ 2013.6
- VMOPS: Paralleling VM Management Operations 2012.2 ~ 2013.2
- Zero-copy: Revisiting Software Zero-Copy for Web-caching Applications 2011.8 ~ 2012.2
- IXEN: Analyzing and improving performance and scalability of virtual platforms on many-core machines.
- ICA: Safe binary device driver reuse via user-level binary translation.
- Design and implement Cerberus system, which scales many-core applications with clustering of commodity OSes.
- A comprehensive study how software hang, a phenomenon of unresponsiveness.
- Participate in 'Vagrant' - Heterogeneous Live Migration of Virtual Machines.