Table of Contents
Pengcheng Liu (刘鹏程)
I work as a software engineer in intel-sh.
- Operating System and System Virtualization
- Software Security
- Software Availability and Reliability
- M.S. in Parallel Processing Institute, Fudan University, P.R.China (2006.9 ~ 2009.6)
- B.S. in Software School, Fudan University, P.R.China (2002.9 ~ 2006.6)
- [2009-04 ~ present] Work as an intern in Intel Shanghai.
- [2008-07 ~ 2008-12] Work as an intern in National Instruments.
- [2008-06] Paper “Heterogeneous Live Migration of Virtual Machines” accepted by IWVT'08.
- Pengcheng Liu, Ziye Yang, Xiang Song, Yixun Zhou, Haibo Chen and Binyu Zang. Heterogeneous Live Migration of
Virtual Machines. Appear on 2008 International Workshop on Virtualization Technology IWVT'08.[pdf]
- Pengcheng Liu, Rong Chen. A Live Virtual Machine Migration Framework for Cloud Computing. Computer Engineering (In Chinese), accepted in 2009.
- Pengcheng Liu, Haibo Chen and Binyu Zang. Improving System Dependability Using Virtualization. Communications
of China Computer Federation, 2008.[doc]
- Haibo Chen, Pengcheng Liu, Rong Chen and Binyu Zang. VMM-based Process Shepherding.Parallel Processing Institute
Technical Report, Number: FDUPPITR-2007-08002, Fudan University, August, 2007.[pdf]
Awards & Honors
- SamSung Scholarship for Fudan Graduates, 2007-2008
- EMC graduate scholarship, 2007-2008
- Outstanding student of Fudan University, 2007-2008
- Second-class Academic Scholarship for Fudan Graduates, 2006-2007
- Outstanding Graduate of Fudan University, 2006
- Teaching Assistant of Introducton to Computer System, Software School, Fudan University, 2007-2008. (Instructor:
Prof. Binyu Zang)
- Teaching Assistant of System Programming, Software School, Fudan University, 2006. (Instructor: Dr. Hongwei Feng)