Table of Contents
Zhijun Hao (郝志军)
System Research Group
Parallel Processing Institute
825 Zhangheng Road, Shanghai, P.R.China
Zip/Postal Code: 201203
I am a second year Ph.D student in the Computer Science School at Fudan University. I work in the System Research Group of Parallel Processing Institute, adviced by Prof. Binyu Zang. My research interests are operating system and system virtualization, and currently focus on reusing device drivers across different Operating Systems and ISA.
- Sep. 2010 - Current Ph.D Candidate Parallel Processing Institute, Fudan University Advisor: Binyu Zang
- Sep. 2007 - Jan. 2010 M.S. Embedded System Laboratory, Fudan University Advisor: Shiliang Tu
- Sep. 2002 - Jun. 2006 B.S. Electrical Engineering School, Hangzhou Dianzi University
- [2010-02-15] The poster of ICA is accepted by ASPLOS'10
- Rong Chen, Zhijun Hao, Kang Liu, Haibo Chen and Binyu Zang. Safe Binary Device Driver Reuse via User-level Binary Translation. In Proceedings of 15th International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS '10 poster). Pittsburgh, PA, March 13-17, 2010.[pdf]
- Device Driver Reuse, 2009.12 ~
- ICA: Safe binary device driver reuse via user-level binary translation.
pub/members/zhijun_hao.txt · Last modified: 2012/01/13 15:22 by 127.0.0.1