Zhichao Hua (华志超)
Research Assistant Professor
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, P.R.China
Zip/Postal Code: 200240
Email: zchua at sjtu dot edu dot cn
I am a research assistant professor in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. My research Interests include operating system, virtualization and system security.
- [IEEE TC] COLONY: A Privileged Trusted Execution Environment with Extensibility. Yubin Xia, Zhichao Hua, Jinyu Gu, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTERS, 2021.
- [SCIS] TZ-Container: Protecting Container from Untrusted OS with ARM TrustZone. Zhichao Hua, Yang Yu, Jinyu Gu, Yubin Xia, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, 2020.
- [ISCA] XPC: Architectural Support for Secure and Efficient Cross Process Call. Dong Du, Zhichao Hua, Yubin Xia, Binyu Zang, Haibo Chen. Proceedings of the 46th ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Computer Architecture, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. June 22-26, 2019.
- [USENIX ATC] EPTI: Efficient Defence against Meltdown Attack for Unpatched VMs. Zhichao Hua, Dong Du, Yubin Xia, Haibo Chen, and Binyu Zang, 2018 USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Boston, MA, USA, July 2018 [pdf]
- [USENIX Security] vTZ: Virtualizing ARM TrustZone. Zhichao Hua, Jinyu Gu, Yubin Xia, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang and Haibing Guan. Usenix Security Symposium 2017. Vancouver, Canada, August, 2017. [pdf]
- [DSN] Secure Live Migration of SGX Enclaves on Untrusted Cloud. Jinyu Gu, Zhichao Hua, Yubin Xia, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang, Haibing Guan, Jinming Li. The 47th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks, June 26-29, 2017. Denver, CO, USA. [pdf]