Table of Contents
Yuelu Duan (段月路)
E-mail: duanyuelu at ict dot ac dot cn
Currently I am a 3rd-year Master Student under the supervision of Prof. Xiaobing Feng, at Institute of Computing Technology (ICT), Chinese Academy of Science. Before I joined ICT, I was a member of Parallel Processing Institute(PPI), Fudan University, under the supervision of Prof. Binyu Zang.
I have done much work on compiler construction and debugging, including the Intel IXP auto-partition compiler developed in PPI (based on Agassiz) and the Godson-II compiler system in ICT. I also research on memory consistency models, recently my paper about consistency bug detection is accepted by the CGO 2009. Now I am seeking better models for programmers to write recursive codes on the emerging multi-core systems.
Here is my CV.
Compiler and Computer Architecture, with a primary focus on multi-core systems,
Concurrent Software Reliability, and
Parallel Programming Model.
- Sep. 2006 - Present Master Candidate, Chinese Academy of Science, Supervisor : Xiaobing Feng
- Sep. 2002 - Jun. 2006 B.S. Software School, Fudan University, Advisor: Binyu Zang
- Parallel Programming Model, Aug. 2008 ~ Present
- Designing parallel programming model for recursive programs which are not easy to be programmed by current models such as Cilk and TBB.
- Improving the Reliability of Concurrent Software, Apr.2008 ~ Present
- Task-level Deterministic Replay for Cilk applications.
- Detecting and Eliminating Consistency Bugs.
- Compiler System Construction and Debugging, Jun. 2005 ~ Dec. 2007
- Design and Implementation of Intel IXP auto-partition compiler.
- Improve the Usability and Reliability of Godson-II Compiler System.
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Computer System, Software School, Fudan University, 2006 (Intructor: Prof. Binyu Zang)
- Teaching Assistant of Operating System, Software School, Fudan University, 2005 (Instructor: Dr. Hongwei Feng)