Yang Yu (余炀)
Room 3-403, Software Building, 800 Dongchuan Rd, Shanghai P.R. China, 200240
I received my Bachelor degree in Software Institute from the Nanjing University and entered Software School of Fudan University for master's degree in 2011. I transferred to be a Ph.D candidate in School of Computer Science at Fudan University in 2013.
I am now doing my Ph.D's researching work in the Institute of Parallel and Distributed System (IPADS) of Shanghai JiaoTong University, advised by Prof. Binyu Zang and Prof. Haibo Chen.
- System architecture
- Compiler optimization
- Parallel processing
- Yang Yu , Tianyang Lei, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. OpenJDK Meets Xeon Phi: A Comprehensive Study of Java HPC on Intel Many-core Architecture. International Workshop on Parallel Programming Models and Systems Software for High-End Computing (ICPPW 2015)
- Tao Zhang, Yang Yu , Yi Li. Design and Implementation of Security Auditing System for Linux Server. Computer Applications and Software, 2014
- Dec, 2014 First Prize of the Award for Outstanding Ph.D. Students at Fudan University
- Nov, 2011 Third-place award in National Morgan Stanley CodeStorm Program Competition and Champion of Shanghai Competition Area
- Sep. 2011 - NOW Ph.D Candidate, School of Computer Science, Fudan University
- Sep. 2007 - Jun. 2011 B.S. Software Institute, Nanjing University
- Advanced Level of Academic Qualification for J2EE and Middleware Technology, IBM University Program
- Advanced Level of Academic Qualification for Software Testing and Quality, IBM University Program