Table of Contents
Wenhao Li (利文浩)
Room 3402, Software Building, 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, P.R.China
Zip/Postal Code: 200240
- Operating System and Virtualization
- System Security and Mobile Security
In system and mobile security, I have much experience on building a comprehensive secure system by leveraging new hardware features (ARM TrustZone, VMFunc, Intel PT, Intel VT, ARM Coresight, etc.) or reducing trusted computing base.
In the OS and virtualization area, I am committed to developing a high performance system such as high performance software router and virtual machines.
- Sep.2013 – Jun.2015 Master student at SJTU, Supervisor: Haibo Chen and Yubin Xia.
- Sep.2011 – Jun.2013 Second Bachelor Degree on Business Administration, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Sep.2009 – Jun.2013 B.S. on Software Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Honors and Awards
- Oct.2014 National Scholarship.
- June.2013 Outstanding Graduate Student of Shanghai.
- Oct.2012 National Scholarship.
- June.2012 Excellent Party Member of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Dec.2011 Second Prize in the Intel Cup National Collegiate Software Innovation Contest.
- Oct.2011 National Scholarship.
- Oct.2011 Top 10 Most Popular Applications Among Students(2nd and 5th) award in the Software Exhibition of SJTU.
- Sep.2011 Excellent Project Award in Research Program(PRP) of SJTU.
- June.2011 Three Goods Outstanding Students of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Oct.2010 Outstanding Student Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- June.2010 Three Goods Outstanding Students of Shanghai Jiao Tong University Award.
- May.2010 Excellent Member of Youth League of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Aug.2009 Best student of Guangdong Province Award.
- Oct.2014 - Present Founder of TrustKernel.
- June.2014 - August.2014 Intern in KEEN Team.
- March.2012 – Sep.2012 Lab Intern at Intel Asia-Pacific Research and Development Ltd, SOTC-SSG. Director: Qi Zhang and Bo Huang.
- Wenhao Li, Yubin Xia, Long Lu, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. TEEv: Virtualizing Trusted Execution Environments on Mobile Platforms. Proceedings of ACM SIGPLAN/SIGOPS International Conference on Virtual Execution Environments, 2019.(VEE 2019)
- Wenhao Li, Shiyu Luo, Zhichuang Sun, Yubin Xia, Long Lu, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang, and Haibing Guan. “VButton: Practical Attestation of User-driven Operations in Mobile Apps.” In Proceedings of the 16th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services, pp. 28-40. ACM, 2018.(MobiSys 2018)
- Wenhao Li, Yubin Xia, Haibo Chen. RESEARCH ON ARM TRUSTZONE. ACM GetMobile Magazine, | Volume 22, Issue 3, 2018.(GetMobile 2018)
- Zhichao Hua, Jinyu Gu, Wenhao Li, Yubin Xia, Haibo Chen. “vTZ: A Case for TrustZone Virtualization”. In Proceedings of the 6th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys 2015 POSTER). ACM, 2015.
- Wenhao Li, Yubin Xia, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang, Haibing Guan. “Reducing World Switches in Virtualized Environment with Flexible Cross-world Calls”. In Proceedings of 42nd International Symposium on Computer Architectures (ISCA 2015). IEEE, 2015.
- Wenhao Li, Haibo Li, Haibo Chen, Yubin Xia. “AdAttester: Secure Online Advertisement Attestation on Mobile Devices Using TrustZone”. In Proceedings of the 13rd International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (MobiSys 2015). ACM, 2015.
- Wenhao Li, Liang Liang, Mingyang Ma, Yubin Xia, Haibo Chen. “TVisor: A Practical and Lightweight Mobile Red-Green Dual-OS Architecture”. In Proceedings of the 13rd International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (MobiSys 2015, POSTER). ACM, 2015.
- Wenhao Li, Mingyang Ma, Jinchen Han, Yubin Xia, Binyu Zang, Cheng-Kang Chu, Tieyan Li, “Building Trusted Path on Untrusted Device Drivers for Mobile Devices”, In Proceedings of the 5th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys 2014). ACM, 2014.
- Cheng Tan, Wenhao Li. “Splitter: Secure Display With Zero-Trust Using Google Glass”. In Technical Report of IPADS, 2014.
- Cheng Tan, Wenhao Li, Jincheng Han, Yuanxuan Wang, Haibo Chen. “ReDroid: Efficient and Accurate Malware Auditing and Recovery on Smartphones”. In Technical Report of IPADS, 2013.